Friday, August 26, 2011

Free Help With Weight Loss and Fitness



I love free things and this website offers everything that some of the well known fitness and weight loss sites charge a lot of money for but they do it for free.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

There is a ton of information on the site along with customized meal plans and excersize programs.  There is also a great community of people on there to help and inspire anyone on their weight loss journey.

I have been a member for a while but have slipped with my program during the summer.  My excuse/reason the kids are home and going to the gym is too expensive when I need to pay $6.00 a time for childcare.  Working-out at home is also really difficult with a 2 year old and 4 year old running around under my feet.

There will be no excuses in a few weeks though.  Both kids will be in school and preschool so I will be able to get to the gym 4 days a week and I will be keeping on top of my diet too.

I am making a promise to this blog now that I will lose 20 lbs by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment