Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tip, coupons, saving and more

That's what this blog is all about. I want to try and be a bit more environmentally friendly and save a bit of money. It seems like an impossible task given that all the healthly food and green products seem to have a higher price tag than the other items.

I will also be looking for ways to get better organized both with my time and my clutter.

I have a home business that I want to grow and I figure a bit of feung shui in the rest of my life can only help that.

I hope to use this blog to link up with other bloggers with similar goals and maybe together we can all do better. Keeping a record of our goals and tasks will be a great way to keep on track and be a little bit accountable.

So follow me, comment on a few posts and I will do my best to promote you if you have a similar goal to the one I'm trying to reach with this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment