Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Wipe Clean

I don't know if this comes under cleaning or organizing, I suppose it's a little of both.  My challenge today was to clear the livingroom so I could vacuum the carpet.  So many little toys, car, Barbie shoes etc.  How is it that they spread and cover the floor within hours of been put away.  It's a constant battle to keep up with it all.  I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and I am hoping to get the house under control when I have 3 hours 3 days a week when both children are out of the house (preschool & kindergarten)  I have to make the most of that time so I am starting to plan now for how I can organize myself and get everything done.  OK, I know,  once 3:30 rolls around and both of them are home things will get a bit messed up but it shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it has been.

I have managed to keep things clean but I know if I was just a little more organized with it, it would be less of a chore and it would all get done much quicker.

So I am going to assign an area of the house for each day.
Monday - Kitchen (clear clutter off island, clear out fridge)
Tuesday - Livingroom (vacuum and dust)
Wednesday - Bathrooms
Thursday - Bedrooms
Friday - Hall & Diningroom

This might get shuffled around a bit when I find out what days my son is going to be doing at preschool

No comments:

Post a Comment