Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rite Aid this Week

I have found a few great deals at Rite Aid this week.  The success of my planned trip depends on the coupons that come with tomorrows paper.  There seems to be a big difference regionally in the coupon previews I've seen online.  The plan is to get $126.00 worth of items for around $38.00 out of pocket and get around $20.00 in +Up rewards.

This trip is going to include razors and diapers which on their own would be around $33.00 if buying at full price.

I'll post again tomorrow when I have the paper.

The General Mills insert comes this weekend which is great for Cheerios and granola bars.  Most of the items in their include box tops which I will start collecting now that my daughter is in Kindergarten.

On another note.  I managed to get to the gym yesterday.  I am pretty sore this morning, it's been a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment