Friday, September 2, 2011

Rite Aid Deals and match ups 9 4


I have been working out the deals I can find based on the coupons I have and the flier from Rite Aid for Sept 4 - 10. 

I will try and work out the least expensive way to earn the +UP Rewards as well and other coupon and sale combos.

The front page of the flier
Garnier
The most appealing thing for me on here is the $10 +UP for buying $30 of Garnier.
The items are going to be BOGO 1/2 off so that will figure into the savings too
I have 6 coupons for $1.00 off Garnier shampoo (RP 8/28), conditioner and treatment.
If the full price is $3.99 each for shampoo and conditioner
I buy 6 at the BOGO deal that's $17.97 towards the +UP and with coupons, I only spend $11.97
I need to spend another $12.03  I have 2 coupons for the Garnier hair color (I wouldn't mind a change)
That's regularly $8.49 so two of those at the BOGO price would be $12.74 and I have the 2 coupons and a $1 Video Values so I spend $9.74
Total Spent = $21.71
I get an +UP for $10.00
That's $40.92 worth of product for $11.71, a great deal!!
If you divide it up evenly each product costs just $1.46
There are other combos to this deal as there are also Garnier styling product coupons.

Crest Optic White
This one is a bit simpler
Orignial Price is $3.99
You get a $2.00 +UP Reward
Use a $1.00 off crest toothpaste coupon from the P&G 8/28 insert and get it for $0.99. (you can do this 4 times)

Back Page

Chex Mix
I'm not sure of the price for the 6oz Chex Mix but I figure that it is around $2.50
They are BOGO Free and there is a coupon for $0.50 off 2 and a Video Value for an additional $0.50
You should be able to get 2 bags for around $1.50 that's just $0.75 each or 70% off


I will keep adding to this post so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment