Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rite Aid Ad preview

I have usually found the Rite Aid ad scans online by now but I am not sure how reliable the ones I have seen are for my region as they have sales for wine featured and I know that my Rite Aid here in NY does not sell liquor.  Hopefully my local ad will be in the mail box this afternoon and I can start planning my shopping trip. 

I discovered last week that the $30 I needed to spend to earn the $10 +Up on Garnier was before the BOGO 1/2 sale was taken off.  This is great news.  I need to spend even less to get those +Up rewards.

I am no expert yet but I am learning and it's great to find all these savings.  The lady on the register in Rite Aid last week said she thought I had the longest receipt they have ever had when all my +Up Rewards printed out, over $30 worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment