Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting Back to the Gym and Diet

The kids are heading off to school next week so it's time for mom to start spending sometime taking care of herself.  It will soon be time to try putting on the jeans again and I have to admit, I'm dreading it.  So before I even attempt it I am going to get serious about diet and the gym.

I am going to spend my Labor Day holiday putting together my shopping list and planning my workouts at the gym.

I am aiming to get all the groceries I need to kick things off for $100 or less.  I want to try and prove that I can eat well and not break the bank.

I'll post my grocery list when I have it and my work out plan.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've got a plan THAT the first step! I know I hope to get more workout in now that the kids are back in school too =)
    Stopping in with vB

    ReplyDelete